Saturday, July 2, 2016

Phoenix

I am most excited to share with Wendy several different things in Phoenix. She's never had birthday cake ice cream or snow cones here so that is exciting. And lasertag. I'm also excited to show her my house with my dogs which she does not have.

Traveling abroad has changed my pre-departure expectations because now I know that everyone has different ways of doing things, but that doesn't make one way better than another. So the Czech lifestyle may be different from mine but it's just as great. At the same time, I thought Wendy and I would be totally different because we live on different continents and speak different native languages, but we are similar in many ways. So now I think that Wendy will really love Phoenix because she can appreciate all the things I love doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment